How about a "Top Ten" for this episode?
We thought it'd be a good idea to talk about Cynthia's favorite stationery! But more than just a list she also explains the reason why she uses these specific materials. It's very interesting! I hope you'll like this episode.
You'll find the links below for each of the items mentioned.
Cynthia's Top Ten List :
- Notebook - The Rêverie Journal
- Pencils - Field Notes n°2
- Fineliners - Artiline Drawing System, Pigma Micron, Pigma Pen
- Erasers - Tombow Mono-Zero
- Gouache - Arteza
- Color Pencils - Polychromos
- Watersoluble Pastels - Neocolor II
- White Gel Pen - Uniball Signo Broad
- Stickers - Leeniale, Mellow Days
- Washitapes - From our shop
On this episode you will learn:
- The main difference between our Rêverie Journal and the others, also why it's better for painting.
- Why Cynthia doesn't use the H pencils
- Mechanical pencil vs regular pencils
- Why choosing a good fineliner is important if you paint.
- The difference between gouache and watercolor
- How Cynthia uses her white gel pen
- A quick explanation of our process for making stickers
- Why you shouldn't buy all the "best supplies" when starting something new
The different things we mentioned: