I'm happy to present you episode 3 of "The Journaling Club" podcast.
I don't think I can say that we are getting better at it 😂 , we were actually pretty tired when we recorded this episode, it was in the late evening... and we had also ate some tasty (and dairy-free) crêpes just before, so we were feeling the crash...
Anyway, here is the episode! I hope you'll like it
On this episode you will learn:
- If you need a reflex camera to take nice photos for Instagram
- What apps and software we use to edit our photos
- What helps for making your photos more interesting, and creating your personal identity
- Simon's trick to "faking a sunlight"
The different things we mentioned:
- Cynthia's phone is the iPhone 6
- Simon's camera is a Canon 70D with a Sigma Lens
- The softwares we use on desktop : Photoshop and Lightroom (Gimps is an equivalent for free)
- Snapseed: An good app for editing your photos directly on your phone (for IOS and Android)
- Later : the app (and website) we use for scheduling our Instagram posts
Mini Tuto - How Simon blurs text using Photoshop!
- Select your text with the "Polygonal Lasso" tool
- Go to Filter > Blur > Gaussian Blur
- Adjust the value to get the bluriness you want